CARRE PRAIRIAL is a mounted 3-point tool for the regeneration of meadows with the combined actions of scarification, molehill levelling, scattering manure with a harrow and eliminating moss with a harrow. PRAIRIAL has an original design enabling great stability when working at speeds up to 12 km/h.
PRAIRIAL can be combined with SEMLOC over-seeder for total or partial replanting of the meadow. Available as 2.50 m, 3 m fixed and 4.50 m or 6 m folding.
3-point linkage with anti-rotation pins, Category No. 2/3, entirely mechanically welded
to prevent play.
– Tubular frame, 100 x 8 mm, 120 x 60 x 8 and 200 x 100 x 5 mm, designed to resist
the heavy stresses required for use on pastures.
– 4 tubular bars, 70 x 5, with high elastic limit.
– Folding articulations collared for better rigidity.
– Polyamide collars and slides to avoid steel/steel contact for the moving parts.
– Oscillation of extensions on folding models to adapt to differences in level on the terrain.
Steel and boron reversible
Non-reversible carbide cutter for abrasive soils
Double cutter to increase scarification density
On the front on 2 bars, cutters on a leaf spring with a pitch of 200 or 250 mm for scarification.
– Adjustment of the aggression of the cutters by push bar with screws.
– Notched levelling blades giving maximum aggression for levelling molehills and spreading manure with the harrow.
– Assembly of levelling blades and cutters on flat leaf spring 80 x 12 to support important stresses and in staggered rows to improve the evacuation of stones and debris.
– At the rear, 2 rows of curry combs Ø 8 mounted on square tubes with adjustable aggression to remove moss and pull out dead plants.
– Adjustment of the comb depth by sector pins making it possible also to work in the floating position.