The TERRALAND DO is a robust, combined (discs and tines) machine which can be used for cutting and tilling large amounts of post-harvest residues in a single pass and mixing them thoroughly with loosened soil up to max. 45 cm (Active-Mix tines), or for deep tillage of land without mixing the soil (Zero-Mix tines) also up to a depth of 45 cm.
The machine can be equipped with 2 types of rear packers for various soil conditions.
The machine can also be used with a Ferti-Box (37.5×75 cm) for storage fertilisation, or along the width.
Bednar Terraland DO basic points:
- Excellent cutting of large amounts of post-harvest residue and disruption of root balls by 2 rows of large 660×6 mm discs secured by the spring auto-reset system.
- High material throughput thanks to the tines placed in 4 rows (37.5 cm spacing). It is possible to put every second tine out of operation hydraulically (75 cm spacing). The auto-reset system of tines is hydraulic.
- 2 types of interchangeable tines: Active- Mix for an intensive mixing of soil and crop residues, or Zero-Mix for deep tillage of soil profiles without mixing.
- Integrated axle allows the machine to work without the rear packers.
The Terraland DO Range:
|TERRALAND DO||DO 4000||DO 5000||DO 6500|
|NUMBER OF DISCS||pcs||26||32||40|
|NUMBER OF TINES||pcs||11||13||16|
|SPACING OF TINES||cm||37.5||37.5||37.5|
|RECOMMENDED OUTPUT*||HP||380 – 430||480 – 530||530 – 620|
|TOTAL WEIGHT**||kg||7500 – 8500||8400 – 9600||9700 – 11100|
|WORKING DEPTH OF THE CHISEL SECTION*||cm||10 – 45||10 – 45||10 – 45|
|WORKING DEPTH OF THE DISC SECTION*||cm||6 – 18||6 – 18||6 – 18|
* depends on soil conditions
** depends on the machine accessories
Please contact us for options, spec and pricing.